Upgrade Your Attic Insulation and Save Up To $2,050 in Rebates For a Limited-Time Only! Ontario only, FREE Information. Attic Insulation GTA is a division of Constant Home Comfort with locations across Ontario and 24/7 customer service.
Every home is different, so we don’t approach all houses with the same approach. However, our intent is always the same to maximize your attic space and lower your energy bills. Whether you have recently purchased a home that has no sustainable attic insulation, or you have been living in your house for the last 40 years.
What are the benefits of insulating your attic?
- Lower your utility bills: We can guarantee you that no Ontario homeowner looks at their monthly bill and thinks, “Hmm, I want to pay more to heat my home.” You can save up to 20% on your heating bills with a sealed and insulated attic.
- Improved air quality: Dust, dirt, mildew and various air pollutants can enter your home through air leaks caused by poor insulation. Additionally, installing new attic insulation will eliminate old pollutants that made their home in the older insulation.
- Safer home structure: Proper attic insulation prevents water vapour and droplets from seeping through your walls and damaging them. It also slows down heat buildup in your attic, which can cause the shingles on your roof to swell and crack or cause the plywood on your deck to soften.
We take the stress out of warming your home by:
- Calculating the size of your attic
- Wood sheeting is placed on the attic floor for safe maneuvering within the small space
- Installation of soffit baffles to ensure airflow into the attic is not blocked
- Distribution of insulation first in the farthest corner from the attic entrance for easy access during installment
- Adjusting insulation to obstacles like cross-braces or pipes as we go
- Keeping insulation at least 3″ from recessed lighting fixtures to avoid fire hazards